Friday, November 6, 2009

FRIDAY!!


When we bought this hat it had a huge blue bow on it. She loves to take the bow off and wear the hat. She wears it all the time. It is so funny.




This is Claires first experience with a ducky in the egg. My grandma would always make them for us for breakfast when we slept over. Somehow they were always perfect when she made them. Not so much for me. I cooked them too long. They were still ok to eat but you couldn't dip it. You had to use a spoon to get the egg out. Ooops. Oh well, next time.
Claire figured out how to open the bathroom door. For some reason she can't open any other ones but that is ok with me. There are locks on all the doors so I get paranoid when I see her close it.
We went to this place yesterday called Antz in your Pantz. It is like the Children's Museum in Cleveland but on a much smaller scale. It was fun. They had a room with a kitchen set. I mean a real kitchen set. It had wood cabinets along 2 walls, sink, fridge, stove. It did NOT have microwave though. What kind of kitchen doesnt have a microwave. How are people supposed to cook without one? Hee Hee. I took a video and I am trying to post it but haven't quite figured it out yet. I will post it when I figure it out. Well, time to go shower and start my day. We have story time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment