Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween








Little Tinkerbell



RUN






















At the Zoo



Fort Worth Zoo



Zoo

Claire was so excited to go trick or treating. There is no set time here to go out. Everyone waits till it gets dark then goes. There wasn't too many kids it seemed like. I don't get it. FREE CANDY. Claire never actually said Trick or Treat to anyone. Not even a thank you but the smile on her face said it all. We made it down one small street and back. There were police man in there cars passing out candy and glow stick necklaces. So fun. The weather was great. We had to wear a sweater but I can't complain. It is supposed to be in the mid 70's all week. I love it. But looking at everyone else's pictures from Ohio, I miss the leaves that are all over the ground. Fall is my favorite time of year. Leaves are falling here but not so much. I wonder if they fall more later in the season.
On Friday night we went to Grapevine. It is a cute city. They closed down Main St. and have bounce houses and games to play. All Free. The stores all pass out candy. Really neat. They even make kettle corn and give it away Free too. I LOVE TEXAS! I miss everyone and hope you had a great Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment