Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crazy Day

Today was a crazy day of doctors and waiting. Yesterday I was playing with Meika, my dog, and her tooth fell out. Now she is 3 years old. Her tooth should not be coming out. So I had to take her to the vet today just to make sure everything is ok. I went to the first vet that I could get into. I will not be going back there. It was nothing like her old vet. Her old vet was the absolute best. Even she didn't mind going. The doctor said that she will be fine but the same tooth on the other side is slightly loose too. Poor girl. I have to start brushing her teeth daily and get her teeth cleaned. It is so expensive. Oh well, I need to save her teeth. Then I had to take Claire to the doctors. She has red spots on her body. About 6 or so. The only thing we could think of was bug bites. Maybe even bed bugs because we just bought her new mattresses but the doctor said it is NOT bed bugs. Thank god. Could be another bug bite or even a slight staff infection. She gave me a cream to put on her. I hope it works. That has been my day. Really long. Claire did great at swimming though.

Yesterday we went to McDonalds for story time and ate lunch there too. While she was playing in the kids area, she came over to me and said "potty". I scooped her up (she still would not bend her legs. was really funny) and took her to the bathroom. She sat down and pooped right away. I was so PROUD of my little girl. She got a big ice cream cone after that. Today Sab had her while I was at the vet and she told him she had to go and she did. She went poop and pee again. I just cannot believe she is actually telling us. It is so awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Hey pro blogger...lol. I am so proud of Claire. Such a good girl. I wish I could get Zachary to do #2 in the potty. I would get a second opinion before you go cleaning Meika's teeth. Seems very weird to me, she is so young. Just a thought! Love that your bloggin! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news with the potty training! you go Miss. Claire!

    ReplyDelete