Monday, August 3, 2009

Potty Time


Today is a day to celebrate. Well, kind of. I was changing Claires diaper and I always let her run around naked for a few minutes before I put a new one on. After a few minutes I noticed she was just standing still, looking at me with this expression on her face. One I know all to well. She was getting ready to poop. So I ran her to the toilet and put her on. She wanted to get off but I told her that I was going to get her a book and by the time I came back she had already pooped. Yes you heard me right. She pooped on the potty. Now the question is, does she know what she did? Well, probably not but that is ok. It is a start. I am so proud of my little pumpkin.

1 comment:

  1. I Love it! Go Claire! Zachy got trained this weekend too! No more pullups! Good luck. Love that you are posting! XOXO

    ReplyDelete