Monday, August 17, 2009

I didn't forget

I feel like it has been so long since I wrote. I have been reading this really good book I got from the library. It is called Change of Heart from Jodi Picoult. I am really into so every free minute goes to that. Has anyone read any good books lately? I could use some suggestions. The library by me is pretty old and doesn't have much to choose from. Meika has been acting out a little more lately. Poor dog is cooped up all the time. I just looked up some dog parks so I am going to try that. Hopefully she will get along with the other dogs. Claire finished swimming lessons. She did great. All except the swimming part. Just kidding. She loves to kick in the water but she does not like to use her arms. She loves being in the water though. That is good. Sab is working hard for our family. He has been going in on his days off to learn the Verizon side of things and to show them the Alltel side. He is doing good though. The apartment is having hot dogs out by the pool today which is right behind us so I think we might go to that. Maybe meet a few people. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Till next time. . .

2 comments:

  1. I am so overdue on a blog post...ugh. Just got home from Ohio for Zachary's bday party. Missed you there this weekend :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I missed being there. I heard you had a good time. Happy Birthday Zachary.

    ReplyDelete