Saturday, September 5, 2009

So, apparently I am not the best at keeping up with the blog. I try my hardest. Amanda got here yesterday and we had a great time. We all went to Lake Grapevine which is about 20 minutes away and watched fireworks. It was great. There were a lot of boats and airplanes to watch too. Claire had a ball. I think today we are going to go to this place called Billy Bobs. It is a bar/restaurant/rodeo/dancing/and live music place. We will see how that goes. Hopefully we won't get lost going there. I have pictures but I have to figure out how to get them off the camera and onto the computer. I know, I live in the 21st century but that is what my husband is for. Only now he won't help me cause he says I need to learn and he already showed me hundreds of times. Whatever!! Claire is talking so much lately. She is saying some sentences. If she is looking at a picture of herself and I ask her who that is, she will say "you". I guess I need to start saying her name more. I always point to her and say "you", now she thinks that is her name.

No comments:

Post a Comment