Monday, September 21, 2009

This ones for you dad!

Well, my dad told me today that I need to write. My reply was that I just don't have anything going on. We pretty much do nothing. Claire is doing totally awesome on the potty. I know I keep saying that but she shocks me all the time. She has woken up dry 3 night in a row and has not has an accident in a few days. We are getting on an airplane on Thursday and I was planning on putting a diaper on her just incase but now I am rethinking that. I am just going to bring a few changes of clothes and see how it goes.

We went to dinner tonight at the Rainforest Cafe. It was pretty neat but very expensive. Claire had a good time but was a little afraid of the noise. Food was pretty good too.

We will officially be from Texas starting tomorrow. We are getting our drivers license. UGH. It is crazy the things you need when you get your license here. You need proof of insurance, car registration, birth certificate, social security card, and old license. Crazy Crazy. Cant wait to get to Ohio. I am so excited to be back in fall weather. See ya'll soon.

1 comment: