Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So I went to Cleveland at the end of September. I had a great time. Next time I am going to have to stay longer than a week. One week was just too short. I got to see alot of people but not everyone. Sorry to those I didn't get to see. I will post some picture next time. Sorry.

The time has come for me to get a job. Boo Hoo. I love staying home with Claire. We have activities that we do during the day and classes that we go to. But I also to like to work. I have applied to some nanny jobs and also to a few daycares. Either way I can take Claire with me and she can play while I work. We found a renter for our house AGAIN and they fell through AGAIN so that is why I have to get a job. We are stuck making the house payment ontop of the apartment payment and don't want to keep taking it out of our savings. I am nervous to start a new job. I hate interviewing. I get way too nervous. I know I am good at what I do I just don't know how to tell other people that. Wow, that sounded conceided. One person did finally reply to tell me that they already found someone. Boo Hoo AGAIN.

I am going to another MOPS meeting tomorrow. I can NOT wait. It is my day to spend time with other grown-ups during the day. This is one thing that I do NOT want to give up when I get a job. Oh well, we'll see.

Claire is awesome on the potty. She regressed a little bit the passed 2 days but I half blame myself. She has been doing so good that I was forgetting to remind her to go. She had 3 accidents in one day. So today I reminded her alot and she was great.

Enough for now. I will try to post those pics from Cleveland soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment