Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More interviews

Claire finally slept thru the night again the day after I wrote my last blog. Thank god. It felt SO good to sleep a full night. She was in such a happy mood the following day. We went to the park with our MOPS group today and she decorated a little pumpkin and played on the play ground. She had a good time. We are going to the pumkin patch on Friday with some of the moms and their kids. Should be fun.

I have another interview tomorrow (Thursday) at 6:30 pm. for a nanny position. I am not sure if I put it in the last blog but it is for a family with 3 kids. 13, 5, and 21 months. It starts at 6 am and goes to 3 or 4 pm. I don't know if I want to wake Claire up at 515 to get there. We'll see. I am going to the dentist tonight and then to a interview at a day care for an assistant teacher for 2 year olds. it is from 8 to 315. that sounds perfect. the only problem is that I would have to stop doing MOPS and Kindermusik but I gotta do what I gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment