Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Pics




Poor Meika. Claire now thinks she can ride her like a horse. I am trying to figure out how to comment below each picture but I am not that talented. Sorry. I will just post all the pictures for you to see. I know I have them on facebook too so you might have seen them already. I have more to post later but the program is not letting me turn them.
Peggy and Ady came to visit this weekend. They came late on Thursday night and stayed until Sunday evening. It was nice. We went to dinner a few times and to the air show on Saturday. It was perfect weather. They left just in time for a big storm.
It was our 5 year anniversary on Friday. Since Peggy and Ady were here, we got to go out to dinner alone. First time in 3 months. It was nice. We went to this nice restaurant and spent too much money. Oh well, you only get to 5 years once.
I am still trying to find a job. No luck yet but hopefully soon. I feel like there is more to write but I am getting tired and can't think right now. So enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! I finally came on and read all your posts! I miss blogging! Love all the pics! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete