Friday, September 18, 2009

Almost time for Cleveland!!

As I write this Claire is in her room trying to get out. She is supposed to be taking a nap but that is obviously NOT going to happen today. Boo Hoo for me. So instead I shut her door and I am making her stay in there till I am ready. I know, I am so mean. I starting going to MOP meetings. It is a place for Mothers of Preschoolers to go and drop their kids off in the nursery and then the moms get together in another room and have breakfast, maybe do a craft and have a guest speaker. It is actually a lot of fun. It is nice to have that 2.5 hours away to talk to other adults. Claire had so much fun in the nursery. She had a hard time at first but then they moved her to the 2 year old room and she stopped crying and started playing. I am telling you this now, She is going to be trouble when she gets older. But then again, aren't all girls?!

We also started Kindermusik today. She was a ltiile nervous at first but quickly warmed up when she realized where she was. She loved it in Cleveland. Her teacher is really nice but it is held in a dance studio which is great, all except the room. The room echos like crazy whick makes it very difficult to relax and have fun. I will see how this semester goes but I might end up changing locations just because of that. We will see.

Claire is doing so fantastic on the potty. She has had a few accidents but not at all bad. She told me she had to go potty in the middle of Kindermusik today. I was so proud of her. The only problem is that she now knows that if she says she has to go potty, then I will let her go. So when she was in time out yesterday, she kept saying potty, potty, hoping I would let her get out. Well I did NOT fall for that one. I AM NOT MEAN. She is only in time out for 1.5 minutes so she can hold it. When she got up, she didn't even try to go. She was fine. She is such a little booger.

We are going back to Cleveland on Thursday the 24th. I cannot wait. Unfortunely Sab has to stay behind in Texas due to work. I feel bad that he cannot come. So does he. I am excited to be in 68 degree weather. I am so sick of this rain. Rain Rain go away. It has been raining for 7 days straight. NOt so fun. The first 2 days were great but now I am ready for it to stop. Even if that means 89 degrees. Bring it on!! Anyways, Cleveland. I am already so busy when I get there but I am ready for it. Can't wait. Well, I better go let Claire out of her room. It has been about 1.5 hours. I am afraid to see what her room looks like. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could see you when your home in Cleveland! :-(

    Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete